Engaging with the society, especially the younger generation, and attracting their participation and attention through brainstorming sessions and conferences involving public speakers.
Interconnecting with school children through messages given via popular television programs, i.e. Sesame Street Program and other similar children shows. In addition to encouraging the participation of Police Officers in school visits and trips to assist the children in relating to their profession and forming a stronger bond.
Creating promotional tools to deliver the organization’s ideas and thoughts throughout the society.
Organizing inter-active conferences with other NGOs and human rights organizations to encourage their input and cooperation.
Creating an operational center to receive any ideas, inputs or complaints for evaluation and action.
- Increasing awareness on the police and public level regarding each’s responsibility and rights towards the other via workshops and interactivities involving both sides.
- Working on increasing trust between both players through encouraged dual engagement.
- Increasing the Egyptian citizen and police officer’s security culture through periodic workshops, sessions, and newsletters.
- Providing the Egyptian Police Force with all necessary financial, cultural, social, and research support needed to develop and accelerate work levels within the force.
- Dissolving the psychological barrier existing between the man of the street and the police force by pre-identifying conflicts and avoiding them.
- Creating and upgrading a healthy working environment for the police officer in order to increase his productivity and achieve a higher and more stable level of performance.
- Developing the police force’s social involvement and engagement.
- Providing police officers with training workshops on engaging with the public.
- Providing social assistance to the police officers and their families.
- Establishing a newsletter.
In order for this NGO to achieve an improved and trustworthy relationship between the people of this nation and its security organizations, in addition to upgrading all favorable factors and diminishing all unfavorable detriments, the above stated objectives and goals need to be supported by financial and human resources.
We believe that in achieving this national cause and stimulating it into action with high incentive and motive, we are directly contributing to the better well being of our citizens and a stronger economy. We, in PPE, realize that within the long term vision the inducement of this national project will position our country, Egypt, in its righteous status internationally, and open the door to more Arab and foreign investments within a more stable and reputable atmosphere. On the other hand, our stand still or motionless efforts will no doubt result in negative consequences and influences on our comprehensive and common goal: ‘The Egypt of Tomorrow’.
As famous football coach, Vince Lombardi put it: “The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.”
And as late President Anwar Sadat expressed: “There can be hope only for a society which acts as one big family, not as many separate ones”.
Let us together build for our children and ourselves a better ‘Egypt of Tomorrow’.